Got a problem with your order? or is it not what you were expecting? Let us know and we can get a returns label sent out to you. We can offer a return or refund no questions asked.
The Boring Bit..
Exchange & Returns
PLEASE NOTE Personalised items cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are faulty.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the item with proof of purchase (an order ID will do fine for this) and we’ll exchange or refund it, if it was purchased online.
You may return any item within 30 days in its original condition for a full refund. To return an item, please include the merchandise in its original packaging. Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed
South Coast Stickers, 25 Institute Road, Swanage BH19 1ER
South Coast Stickers, 87 St Thomas St, Weymouth Dt4 8EN
Please note the following when returning goods:
- In some cases, the return shipping charges are the Customer’s liability.
- In some cases, south coast stickers recommend that you use a recorded or tracked delivery service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods not received.
- Items that have been customised e.g. shirt printing, initials, names and numbers cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the product or material is faulty.
- Any faulty item must be returned to us clean and dry.
- Delivery charges are not refundable.
- We cannot refund or exchange used or customer-damaged items (statutory rights not affected).
If we have made error with your order, then we will reimburse costs for return postage of up to Royal Mail Signed for delivery charge.
Contract, Order Acceptance & Cancellation
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the ·Order· button at the end of the checkout process. We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from south coast stickers
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it before despatch. The sales contract is completed in England.
We may not be able to accept your order or part of your order due to one of the following reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock
- Authorisation of your payment failed
- We made a pricing or product description error
- You are not eligible to order from south coast stickers
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Sales team.
If you change your mind about an order you have placed with us, please contact us as quickly as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 03330 14 56 57
PLEASE NOTE: Items that have been customised, e.g. Shirt printing, names, initials, numbers etc cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the product or material is faulty.
Orders are normally processed within 1 working days. We may have already packaged your order and made arrangements for it to be sent to you when you cancel it. If this is the case then we cannot always stop the order from being sent. Once you receive the order, you will have to return it to us at your cost – Please also see our returns information.